20061108

If I were CEO....

Update on the Carphone Warehouse.

Nil.

A three page letter outlining the complete inconsistency of service and knowledge regarding my recent experience and transactions with the CPW has to this date had no result. This was not a letter to a dark hole in the ground customer service dept. but a letter right to the CEO himself - Mr. Dunstone - and the results are... well hold on --- there are no results. It has been over three weeks and two follow up requests from myself and I have had not one person write or call to let me know how they are proceeding. I recognised that I have wasted over 13.5 hours "working" to be a customer of theirs and in my letter detailed all the time and the events which that time involved.

As a business person myself I recognise the importance of customer service and customer loyalty. To date the CPW has come up very very short on this. I always achieve a point or victory for the "faceless" customer when big business has erred or created through their systems, a pathway in which to get the product to me wasted too much time. Whether a large bank, a telephone company, a financial insurance company, the Royal Post, Ikea... I have always made my argument and won my argument. The key issue here is there has always been a dialogue. I find it absolutely ironic that a company dealing with communication tools such as mobile phones and landline services and yet ... wait for it....THERE IS NO ONE WHO CALLS TO TALK TO YOU!!!! They send out an immediate automated email when you write the CEO saying "all matters require investigation" but at the three week plus mark and not a sound since the ebot I am beginning to wonder where this is all going.
This company is so poor at its communications - both internally as well as externally- it is appalling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home