20061025

Top Lab.Odd Mobile Phone Shop. Great Dentist.

Its not every day that in London you find a high end professional lab who will treat you like you are the only one in the shop.

If you EVER visit London or live in London but are looking for a great new lab -- this is the place:

Top Lab

Terry is absolutely fabo and Iris, yes... can you believe it... she works the digital production unit and is so approachable you feel like giving her a hug once the meeting is over.

Next - Carphone Warehouse. I can't decide if they are fabulous or a bunch of yoyos. Really. It's so inconsistant its not funny.
I just renewed my contract and got my new phone. I am not happy with it so thought I'd look at an upgrade. But this is a serious case of the right hand not speaking to the left hand. From the call centre to the high street shops, there have been about five different ways in which I can solve my return. From "sorry you are not elegible for that return" to " yes, let's see what we can do for you when you bring the phone into the shop... i think we can do something here for you".... I know that eventually I will connect with someone there who will genuinely know what they are doing and have the service to match, these people I hope CPW is propping up and grooming for better things. They are the glue holding CPW together. If anyone has a comment/ experience about CPW I would love to hear it.

Dentists. I know this is not about work, but I just have to acknowledge that my dentist is fabulous. He is the product of a second opinion - the first dentist wanted to do 3000.00 GBP worth of work and by the sounds of it great damage to my mouth. I went for a second opinion and my soon to be new dentist explained to me what aggressive surgery to the mouth can do, how the bone of ones teeth is not something to play with and he has this "let's act if and when" - in other words if it ain't broke, don't fix it". He also believes in the body's natural approach to healing. He's so common sense. Love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home